About the Q-SAFE system
Safety files can be complicated, and there is no "Standard" on how to create them.
This is not a standard set of MS Word or PDF documents.
This is a full computer program.
- Staff information.
- Company information.
- Site information.
- New project or adjust existing.
- Each Safety File is "SITE SPECIFIC" as required by regulations.
Fully editable Method statements - 80+ samples.
Fully editable Risk Assessments - 100+ samples.
Fully editable Toolbox Talks - 30+ samples to choose from.
Fully editable Safety Plan - 43 different sections.
SOP - Safe operating procedures - 20+ samples.
MSDS - 100+ samples.
Expiry date register for certificates and documents.
How to know what to print
All the commonly used documents are clearly marked, and are pre-selected when you receive the program.
Does it comply with the regulations?
Q-Safe can create a safety file which fulfils the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
However, the Act and regulations require the Risk assessor, Incident investigator and Fall planner to have a certificate.
This is starting to be enforced more on sites, so it is recommended a member of your staff goes on a course for those items.
Our independent consultants are also available if required.
A detailed list of all documents included is available HERE
- Complying with regulations.
- Being allowed to work on a construction site.
- Setting up all your safety file systems.
- Quickly and easily setup a safety file for your next site.
- Avoiding prosecution in the event on an injury if you are compliant.
It will let you...
- Create a new safety file as well as modify old ones.
- Print full file or only selected pages.
- Add custom documents if necessary.
- Add staff and select who is needed for a site.
- Update the file as risks change.
- Update the file for a new site.